When getting a tattoo
Eat a good meal before coming to your appointment and bring some food, snacks and drink for when we have a break during the session.
It's good to start moisturizing the area you are planning to get tattooed some days before. Come to the session with a clean body and clean clothes.
- Keep the plastic foil on for 6 to 10 hours.
- Always wash your hands when touching the tattoo.
- Clean the tattoo with the recommended soap (no alcohol or perfume).
- Dry the tattoo with paper towel.
- Remove the plastic.
- Apply a thin layer of the recommended cream 3 times a day for 2 weeks.
A good result is 50% the tattoo artist and 50% the clients after care. The tattoo is considered an open wound. In order to get the best result you must treat it the right way.
- Wash your hands before touching the tattoo.
- Use clean bedsheets and clean comfortable clothes.
- Don't scratch the tattoo.
- Avoid direct sun exposure and bathing.
- Avoid training in the days after.
- Avoid the use of products that are not specifically for tattoos.
- Contact a doctor in case of unusual symptoms.
- Avoid direct contact with animals, children, dirt and anything else that can carry bacteria.